Sunday, October 26, 2014


10132014


So, I am now serving in an area called Passo Fundo! Woohoo! I LOVE this area! There are soo many people here that are just waiting to be baptized! The members here are soo geat! So, that is a picture of my new companion! She is from Portugal! She has a super weird accent! But, she is soo  sweet! lol She likes things on the beach! So we have a lot in common! 

 

Just this week, we met 6 people that now have a goal to be baptized in 2 weeks! The members are super involved in missionary work! And they always ask us if we want food! What a blessing! lol Everyone wants to cook for us! lol I think I might get fat in this area! But, that okay! lol 

 

We live with two other sisters! One is Brazilian and the other is from Portugal also! So, again I am the only American! But, really I like it that way! I get to learn the language faster! They are teaching me how to do some dances from Portugal! I love my new area and although I was sad to leave my other area I know one thing is for sure: God will never leave us sad! Sometimes we think a moment in our lives is the worst moment ever! But, really it just means that God is preparing something better for us!! 

 

I wanted to invite you all to do something that has helped me! Every night before you go to bed make a list, not just a list in your head, but make a list of every blessing you have in your life and you will begin to see how many blessing you truly have and how little trials you truly have! I love all of you with all of my heart!!

 

Sempre com amor,

                 Sister Kari Taylor



No comments:

Post a Comment