Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy 20th Birthday Sister Taylor

12/29


I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!! Thank you soo much for all of the Birthday wishes!!!

It was super nice to see all of you on Christmas and for those who weren´t there I am sorry I didn´t get to talk to you all, but I love you just the same! lol 

So, today I found out that I will be transferred! And I am actually really excited to see where I will be going and who will be my new companion! I love this city here in Passo Fundo! But, I am excited to meet new people! Every experience is a great one!

So, mom I have some people complaining that my blog hasn´t been updated in a while! lol Can you check up on that for me! 

I haven´t been able to send photos in a while because my memory card caught a virus and I can only see my pictures on my camera! But, when I put it in the computer it says that I don’t have any... I am trying to see if I can fix it without deleting every picture! But, my companion has some pics of me that she is sending to me through email!

The Irma’s here are soo great! Today is my birthday and we have 3 appointments to eat cake! I got a present of chocolate and everyone is just giving me food. I think they are all trying to fatten me up... But, that´s okay! lol I won´t get fat! After today I am going to start really exercising! I am super excited to get back into the habit! I really do miss the gym though! And we all decided to make a shirt for our Zone! It turned out really cool! I will see if I can send a picture next week! 

Sorry this is soo short! I hope all of you have a happy new year!! I love each one of you!!!

 

Sempre com amor,

            Sister Kari Taylor

 

No comments:

Post a Comment