Sunday, August 3, 2014

July 14, 2014
Hayy yall!


So, today we found out who will be transferred! And this whole week has been super funny because neither I nor Sister Oliveira wanted to be transferred! We have met sooo many new people this week! We found a part of the city that has a population of 10,000 people! And we did divisions there teaching about 60 people! Every single person that we invited to be baptized accepted!! Not to mention this amazing family that seriously just needed to be found! They don’t drink, or smoke, and barely drink coffee! We taught the Restoration and they both accepted baptism! They are in the process of getting married! And that is literally all they need to do! They are sooo amazing! They came to church and both of them cried in their separate classes because we talked about baptism and families! They LOVE the gospel! But, Sister Oliveira and I said that we will both be transferred because we both love this area! And that’s so true! It always seems to come at the wrong time! And guess what! Only she will be transferred 2morrow! Woohoo! Sister Oliveira will be a Sister Leader Trainador. That’s like a zone leader for sisters! And I will get to train a greenie! Woohoo! I am soo nervous but really excited at the same time! My mission is seriously flying by sooo fast! It’s crazy! I am soo ready to work with these people!! I love you all with all of my heart and I am soo excited to meet this new amazing sister!!! 

 

Sempre com amor,

        Sister Taylor!!



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment