Sunday, August 3, 2014

July 28, 2014


Hi everybody!

 

This week was super great! We taught a ton of new people! But now we are soo exhausted!! Our Sister Leader Trainers did a division with us this week! And guess who is a Sister Leader Trainer! Sister Oliveria! Woo hoo!! So, she went on splits with me! I missed her soo much!! She is soo great! But, my new companion is super great too! We were working with a less active family this week and they are soo great! They have two children that are blind! And they are soo great! They are like 20 years old. Tassi is one that teaches lessons with us! She is super active and only 4 months as a member! The rest of her family is inactive! But, they all LOVE us! And that is super good! This week we are going to do a Family Home Evening with them! One thing that I will always remember about home is FHE! How we always learn together and have fun together! Its sooo great! There is a book here that talks about 3 major things that we can do to strengthen our families! It’s called 3 maneiras simples de tornar sua familia mais feliz! I am almost positive they have this book in English! You all can look on www.mormon.org to see if they have it! But, if you don’t already have one of these in your house, you should definitely get one! It’s super great! Another thing that we have been using a lot this week is "Family: A proclamation to the World" and that little piece of paper is soo great! I love that Mom always has one hanging up in our house! I don’t know if you all have ever really read that thing, but you should! Seriously! It’s so great! Anyways the time is running out! But I want each and every one of you to know how much I love you all! Every single one of you has been a blessing in my life and a HUGE example to me and others! Don´t lose sight of what you know is the path! I love you all soo soo much!

 

Sempre com amor,

            Sister Taylor


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment