Sunday, August 3, 2014


MAY 13, 2014


Hi guys! I am going to send pictures today because I got to talk to you Sunday! but I am online! And I am sorry I didn’t email yesterday. but our whole house was throwing up including me. And we have no idea what it was. But, we are better today. Our bishop and our district leader were really helpful. They all told me that we needed to go to the hospital but I really don’t like hospitals and I just used what I thought mom would tell me to do. I just slept ALL day. I woke up at 2am and I was the first one to throw up. and Then sister Stevens did too. So we thought it was something in the food that Americans aren’t used to. But, then the other two sisters started too. So, it turns out there is some virus here. I slept on the floor close to the bathroom and I probably threw up about 20 times. lol but then it was about 5 am and I went to bed and the next time I saw the clock was 11am. So I got up and sat with the other girls for a little bit. and our district leader said we need to get up and move around but that DID NOT seem like it would help. lol So I thought about what mom would say. And I went back to bed and didn’t wake up until 5. Then I ate a banana and drank some Gatorade which helped allot. and I slept again until about 8am this morning. I feel a lot better today so no worries! I think it all passed! I love you guys! Thanks mom for teaching me how to deal with sickness!

Sister Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment