Monday, March 30, 2015

Letter from Mom


1/19/2015


My Kari,

I just want you to know how very proud I am of you and your righteous choices. You truly are my hero, my idol and an amazing example I will always look up to. You have brought me so much joy from the time you were born until this very moment. I was thinking of you and I singing at your baptism and looking into your beautiful eyes and holding your hands. I feel your spirit near me all the time. when I start to worry about you the Holy Ghost reminds me that Heavenly Father and our Savior Jesus Christ are protecting you and I able to calm my fears and know you are about the Lord's business. You're an amazing ambassador for our Savior Jesus Christ and you have many exciting and wonderful things that await you in your life. Thank you for choosing me as your earthy Mom.

I love you with all my heart and I can't wait to give you a big big hug! :-)

Love you always and forever,

Mommy :)

P.s.

149 Days until you're home! But who is counting  lol 

Dad likes to count Sundays...

So it's 21 Sundays left!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment